The best Africa travel and safari quotes
The African travel and safari quotes are the sayings and statements that have inspired a lot of travelers to visit Africa and explore its wonders and reality. When a safari quote about Africa is written, some travelers who read it seem not to not believe or understand it until they feel the touch of what people are talking about and at the end of the safari, they will as well supplement with what they witnessed. Adventure in the world safaris, we are sharing with you the best Africa travel quotes for all our clients that have booked with us their safaris to Africa.
Some of these include;
- “Travelling to Africa is a brutality, you will be forced to trust people you never met before and these are strangers on the first sight, it makes you lose the all the familiar sites of home, friends, families and comfort. You always feel off and sincerely speaking exception of your personal essentials and natural gifts of air, dreams, sleep and the sky, all things are different and external before we can imagine of it at glimpse”-Cesare Pavese
- Once you travelled to Africa, the journey has no ends, although its explored over and over again you can’t lose interest, each and every day is a new adventure and it unusual for the mind to break off. – Pat Conroy
- “If there is nothing I could do, it would be to go on a safari once again” –Karen Blixen
- “There is no wife on a safari but you will find better connection” –Afri Afreak
- “I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up that I was not happy” –Ernes Herington
- “The only man I envy is the man who has not been to Africa for he has much to look forward to”-Richard Mullin
- “Africa is not a country but it is a continent like none other. It has that which elegantly vast or awfully little” –L Douglas Wilder
- “I hope you have experience that alters the course of your life because after Africa nothing has ever been the name”- Suzanne Evans
- “You know you are truly alive when you are living among the lions –Karen Blixen , out of africa”.