Advice / Tips for Planning Your Gorilla trekking Honeymoon Safari
How to Plan your Gorilla Trekking Honeymoon Safari In Uganda the Pearl of Africa
Planning Your Gorilla Trekking Honeymoon Safari – It can be challenging to Plan a wedding, but even that it is still had to plan a honeymoon safari to Africa. At Adventure in the wild Safaris, we help you plan your honeymoon safari to Uganda and Rwanda.
Gorilla trekking is one of the most popular tourist activities in Africa, therefore doing a gorilla trekking safari as part of your honeymoon is indeed very special. At Adventure in the wild Safaris, we have experience in creating evalasting romantic memories through our special honeymoon packages including the gorilla trekking honeymoon safari package. We take in the individual requests of the clients and tailor the most memorable gorilla honeymoon safari in Uganda, the pearl of Africa.
The Bwindi Impenetrable Forest was named CNN Travel’s Choice in 2019, for being the most beautiful Place in the World while Lonely Planet named it as one of the World’s most unusual Honeymoon Destinations. Bwindi also has several beautiful lodges that have several honeymoon specials waiting for you.
What to consider while planning a honeymoon gorilla safari:
Uganda is one of the best safari destinations, and as such very good for an active honeymoon. The cost of a honeymoon safari in Uganda is relatively affordable catering for all budgets be it modest or luxurious. It’s a plus to note that Uganda is currently the Number 1 gorilla trekking destination and therefore planning a honeymoon gorilla safari to Uganda offers you the unique opportunity to track the gorillas in this special time of your life. You are able to enjoy the best Romantic setting in the top lodges and get the best style, Quality, comfort and activities.
Uganda, is a unique destination for Gorilla trekking, chimpanzee trekking as well as a place to see the Big Five and or do adventure sports. Uganda is also endowed with beautiful sceneries and landscapes making it one of the best Honeymoon destinations in East Africa, and Africa at large. Uganda is also a stable and secure location where you can enjoy a peaceful honeymoon safari.
Things to do on your Honeymoon Safari in Uganda – Activities
- Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi or Gorilla Habituation– The Bwindi Impenetrable forest national Park is one of the most recommended travel destinations in Africa. Gorilla trekking as part of your honeymoon safari is highly recommended. Bwindi also has a collection of lodges that will cater for your honeymoon needs.
- Game watching Drives in Safari Vehicle–Uganda has over 10 national Parks, five of which have game drives as a major activity. You can organize a honeymoon safari to see the Big five (Lions, Elephants, Leopards, Buffaloes, and Rhinos) as well as see the several other wildlife species found in the Uganda national Parks. A game drive is highly recommended on honeymoon safaris in Uganda.
- Chimpanzee Trekking or Habituation – Kibale Forest national Park is home to the chimpanzees and 13 other primate species. This makes it one of the parks you should consider visiting.
- Cultural Encounters – Uganda has several interesting cultures. It should be noted that Ugandans are among the most hospitable people on earth, therefore a cultural walk Is a highly recommended activity to do while on your honeymoon safari in Uganda.
- Hiking or Walking Safari – There are several Hiking trails in the Bwindi impenetrable forest, Mgahinga and other parks in Uganda, therefore if you like hiking or a nature walk, then you should put it on the to do list of your Uganda Honeymoon safari.
- Relax and simply enjoy – Uganda has several places you can visit and unwind during your honeymoon safari including Lake Bunyonyi, Lake Mutanda, Ssese islands, Wildwaters in Jinja.
These among several other activities make Uganda a number one honeymoon safari destination. Contact us to Organize your Honeymoon Gorilla Safari in Uganda
Why Book your Honeymoon Gorilla Safari with Us?
At Adventure in the wild safaris, we have several years of experience organizing bespoke gorilla and wildlife honeymoon safaris in Uganda and Rwanda. Therefore, we can help you tailor the most memorable Honeymoon safari for you based on your preferences.